These little balls are a burst of fruit and nut that are great as an afternoon snack. With the addition of protein powder, they are sure to keep you satisfied until dinner time. They are small and sweet and satisfy a sweet craving.
Makes 50 balls
- 300g dry roasted mixed nuts 1/2 cup instant oats
- 200g piitted dates
- 150g prunes
- 60g vanilla pure protein powder 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 3 tbs honey
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- Place nuts in a food processor and whizz until a fine breadcrumb.
- Add oats, dates, prunes, protein powder, cocoa and honey. Whiz until the mixture forms a paste.
- Roll small amounts into a ball, the size of a hazelnut and roll the balls in the coconut.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.